Registration opens January 1st 2017
REGISTRATION FEES (no VAT)
June 15, 2017
June 16 to June
July 1 to
(countries income group:
|€ 425||€ 475||€ 525||€ 575|
|€ 255||€ 305||€ 355||€ 405|
|Price for one day||€ 200,00||€ 200,00||€ 200,00||€ 200,00|
|Price for one day reduced*||€ 120,00||€ 120,00||€ 120,00||€ 120,00|
|Accompanying person***||€ 100||€ 125||€ 150||€ 200|
Der Aa Kerk, October 6****
|€ 65||€ 65||€ 65||€ 65|
incl. visit exhibitions,
Groningen October 4
The registration fee includes:
- Attendance to all scientific sessions
- Guided tour Groningen (Wednesday)
- Welcome reception and + visit to museum exhibitions (Thursday)
- Coffee/tea during breaks
- Lunches during full conference days
Cancellation policy registration:
- Cancellation is possible before June 1st, 2017, by sending a written notification of cancellation to the Groningen Congres Bureau (email@example.com).
- Cancellations received before June 1st, 2017 will be subject to an administrative charge of € 50,00.
- Cancellations received on or after June 1st, 2017 but before September 1st 2017 will be refunded for 50% of the registration fee.
- Cancellations received on or after September 1st, 2017 and no-show means (in all cases) no refunds.
* Service users and participants from Eastern Europe and upper-middle, lower-middle, and low-income countries (World Bank classification).
** Students must attach a copy of their student ID, Residents and Trainees a signed certificate from their department head or supervisor. Age limit to 40 years.
*** Registration fee for all Accompanying persons, no matter from which area, does not include attendance to any of the Conference Scientific Sessions. It includes: participation in Social Events (Opening Ceremony, Guided Tour Groningen, Welcome Cocktail in Groninger Museum and Closing Ceremony). Gala Dinner is not included.
**** Please note that you have to decide at the time of online registration whether you want to go to the Gala Dinner on Friday evening, October 6, because number of tickets is limited and there will be no on-site ticket sale.